It is important that you have some basic data and documents available for your product portfolio. Even before beginning to discuss a formal contract we will perform a quick scan. We can inform you which basic data we need.
In most cases the following information is sufficient for the quick scan:
· Product label / artwork as presented to consumers
· Images of the product as presented to consumers
· Product presentation, marketing (claims) information and product brochures
· Product formulation (exact qualitative and quantitative composition)
· Individual ingredients information (Composition declaration, MSDS, CoA, TDS, purity and/or declarations of absence of specific frequent contaminants or allergens when relevant; e.g. quantification of PA’s in certain botanical raw materials)
Your manufacturer and/or suppliers should be able to provide you with relevant technical information for your products, ingredients and packaging components. It is important to check the certifications of the manufacturer and/or suppliers, the quality systems they have in place and how traceability in the supply chain is managed.
A scan of your ingredients (raw materials) and product formulations, and the supporting data and documents gives our experienced senior experts immediate insights.
Based on your commercial priorities and timelines for individual EU member state roll-out, we will discuss when to start, what part of your portfolio to focus on, and which activities to start with. It is important to identify the activities that are on the critical time path towards meeting your deadlines. We will also be able to identify and highlight potential interdependencies and risks.